Re: (OT) the view from 1.6 miles

From: Richard Knoppow (dickburk@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 09/17/01-09:48:35 PM Z

At 08:03 PM 09/17/2001 -0700, you wrote:

>However controversial some of Judy's comments may have seemed to the
>list they pale when compared to the Revs. Jerry Falwell and Pat
>Robertson who have somehow found a way to blame this act of terrorism on
>"the gays"!
>
>Laszlo

  I learned about Fallwell's comments just a few minutes ago from reading
the Associated Press site. The story was that he has now "appologized" for
saying that this is God's punishment of us. I haven't seen Robertson's
statement. I will refrain from expressing my opinion of these two because I
can't use appropriate language here. I think there is a rather thin
deviding line between people of this ilk and Osama Bin Laden (Sp?)

----
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk@ix.netcom.com