Re: Black Light?

From: Robert W. Schramm (schrammrus@hotmail.com)
Date: 09/24/01-07:50:17 PM Z

A, so called, black light, of the type one uses to make posters glow, is probably not the best choice. While it will work to some extent, your exposures will be very long. Actally, an ordinary flourescent lamp will work better and those special (FLB) flourescent tubes made for tanning beds work best of all. If you have a local electricals contractors or lighting store, you could inquire if they have any or could order them for you. You can pick up some inexpensive strip fixtures and put together a bank of 4-6 lights that would work well for you.

I suggest you check back issues of the Post Factory Journal as I remember that one of the issues had some information on this. As an alternative, check this list's archives.

Bob Schramm

Check out my web page at:
http://www.SchrammStudio.com
also look at: