Re: contact printing frames

From: shannon stoney (sstoney@pdq.net)
Date: 09/25/01-06:18:39 AM Z

>When you buy a kit that says " Makes 25 8x10 prints" does this mean that the
>kit comes with 8x10 paper?

The bostick and sullivan kit does not have paper with it. You have
to order it separately.

> Or is the image with the sensitizer 8x10?

I think it means the image area. What size prints are you planning to
make? I make 4x5 prints and I made close to a hundred with the one
kit from B and S.
I cut the smallest size paper into four pieces.

--shannon