Re: UV light and Contact Frame

From: Bob and Carla (bb333@earthlink.net)
Date: 09/27/01-09:08:32 AM Z

I am a lttle surprised that nobody has mentioned this 'til now, but some
printers that are not satisfied with the sharpness acheived by the wooden,
spring-clamped contact frames make these "plate-glass sandwiches" as Judy
calls them by having made two pieces of sufficiently larger-than-the-print
glass...tempered with swiped edges. These then are held tightly together by
8 of the super strong hand clips that have rubber tips, which can be
purchased at Ace, Home Despot, or any local hardware store for about $1.95
ea. These "sandwiches" are nifty and wonderfully simple.
Robert