Re: Digital negs - transmitted vs reflected light

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 09/29/01-03:56:11 PM Z

Mark, not havin a problem yet, just am not sure I'm on the right track with
the analyzer and all. I am about to make a test print to determine where I
really am with the curve I have developed. Keep in mind that this curve is
for my monitor and my printer with my inks - while it may be a suitable
starting point for others, it also may not. When I am finished with the
test and tweaking the curve, I will make the curve available and will report
the test results.

Many thanks for your interest,

Nick