Re: Reversing Dupe Film

From: Ed Buffaloe (EdBuffaloe@unblinkingeye.com)
Date: 04/02/02-05:28:48 PM Z

Keith,
       I assume the process is similar to that with lith film, but you
wouldn't have to worry quite so much about controlling contrast, so it
should be even simpler. I have an article on my web site about reverse
processing lith film (which is really a lot simpler than it sounds)--perhaps
it would give you a place to start:
http://unblinkingeye.com/Articles/NbyR/nbyr.html.
Ed Buffaloe

From: "Keith Gerling" <keithgerling@att.net>