Re: Gum without glass

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 04/02/02-10:38:20 AM Z

Well, yes, one might have expected this, mightn't one? As I said before,
I wouldn't consider showing an unglazed print that wasn't properly
protected against moisture. In fact even a print framed under glass
might suffer under these conditions, since the usual kind of framing in
itself doesn't provide a barrier against excess moisture as occurs in an
unvented bathroom. If anyone read my previous answer to mean that I
would approve of showing a print without glass and without moisture
protection, I didn't make myself clear enough.
Katharine