RE: traffic

From: Christopher Lovenguth (chrisml@pacbell.net)
Date: 04/07/02-01:03:21 PM Z

For those of you who want to also have a place to post images, etc. I have
just started a yahoo group at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AltProcess/

The group will be moderated and membership approved so that hopefully I can
keep all spaming out of the group. It works the same way as a mailing list
if you allow messages sent to your email. OR you can just select to not have
messages sent to your email and return whenever you like to the website and
look at posted messages and images.

I'm not trying to take away from this list because I think this is an
invaluable service. But I do want something else as a supplement to this
group (specifically looking at images within a group setting).

There are three reasons I chose to make this group.

1.) All you have to do is go to the website to see posted messages
2.) You can post images to you message OR make a folder on the site and keep
images in it.
3.) If you are visiting the site from another computer all you have to do is
sign in to post.

Now you do have to make a free account with yahoo groups. I haven't had any
problems of unsolicited emails, etc due to this. If you really want to keep
your identity secured, just sign up for a free yahoo email (or any other
free email) and use that as your email account when signing up for the yahoo
groups. This is what I did so that I have a web based email account that
only gets traffic from yahoo groups I belong too. This is really simpler
then it sounds.