Re: traffic

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 04/07/02-01:48:46 PM Z

I for one have no interest in participating in anything Yahoo. Recent
comments on other lists suggest that some underhanded management of your
registration (the part I object to) leads to your address being provided to
others. I already get enough spam. I know Yahoo has been discussed before
and that some of you say it's not a problem, but.............

My 2¢

Nick