Re: Alt photo forums and listserve -- yech!

From: Thom Mitchell (tjmitch@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 04/07/02-05:00:10 PM Z

I've learned so much lurking on this list the past few months that it has
truly become a valued resource that I look forward to. Since the community's
feeling are so abundantly apparent I withdraw any support, suggestion or
thought to changing anything, although I do like the idea of having a place
to go to look at images (since that is what this is all about) if one is so
inclined. Let's keep up the great discussions. Thanks, Thom

tjmitch@ix.netcom.com