RE: Alt photo forums and listserve -- yech!

From: Jeff Wagner (larix@well.com)
Date: 04/07/02-05:07:22 PM Z

 I will not belabor the point any further, except to say that I agree with
Richard's assessments entirely. I am a regular on the WELL, whose Engaged
software allows for exactly the same kind of elegant solution. To see and
example go:
 http://engaged.well.com/engaged/engaged.cgi?c=inkwell.vue&f=d

As I also said, if folks like sticking with the listserve, then that's fine
by me.

Jeff