re:cyantype

From: stephen (birdee@cobweb.net.au)
Date: 04/08/02-09:08:13 PM Z

Philippe, I found the new cyanotype process very easy to work with as soon as I gave up trying to find suitable paper and moved to fabric. Even unwashed clothes straight off my bedroom floor worked fine. I cant say I had the wash off problem that you had. Maybe fabric could at least be a short term option while perfecting the process. Just a thought

               Regards Stephen Burdett