Re: respirator cartridge for pt pd printing/ Thanks other replies

From: Uptown Gallery (murray@uptowngallery.org)
Date: 04/08/02-10:54:04 PM Z

Mike Ware told me the solutions are ok if handled carefully. The Silver
Nitrate or Silver Oxide had me concerned. I saw on safety page of this
list's parent location (I think - U of Saskatchewan? My apologies if I
spelled it wrong - I was born south of the border and don't speak Canadian
real well :O).

Anyway, there was a suggestion for a glass or plastic front box with hand
access ports (kind of like a sandblasting workstation -maybe that doesn't
help) for handling powders like the silver compounds - strong oxidants).

Murray