Re: Platinum respirator

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 04/09/02-07:55:12 PM Z

Bob, Where is your evidence for the heat drying with platinum and reduced
steps? This sounds more like a change in RH and not a heat issue. Changes
in RH can be achieved without heat as well. I have not seen that. I would
suggest that any drying or air movement would take some particles of the
coating solution with it. Platinum has been shown to be associated with
asthmatic condition. Any platinum spill should be cleaned up right away.

As for Pot Ox, I would be more careful of using it warm or heated. If you
use multiple trays, having one with Pot Ox, it should be covered at all
times when practical.

EJ Neilsen