Re: photography and painting and new comer

From: Ehud Maletz (maletz@netvision.net.il)
Date: 04/08/02-10:28:35 PM Z

a new addition to this forum. i have a question - has anyone attended
christopher james' maine photographic workshop? Is he in this forum too??
oops, slightly embarrassing..i'd appreciate the feedback, the workshops are
costly and i'm curious as to how worthwhile they are beyond the "party "
effect of a week together.
also, regarding photog. and painting, another favorite is Before Photography
by Galassi and Photography and Art, interactions since 1945.
thanks, hannah