Re: photography and painting

From: Farah Mahbub (fmahbub@cyber.net.pk)
Date: 04/10/02-12:40:32 PM Z

Salaam once again

Thank you to all you folks out there (ken,alejandro,murry, judy , Ehud,
christina,robert,and karen) being a part of this list always makes me feel
like I am a part of a university study plan titled "get smart quick" hmmmmm
cyberspace is certainly helpful for people trying to do research on line in
a third world country.

Still sometimes People cant believe that the few alt processes I learned
(Van Dyke ,Cyanotype ,Salt Prints and Polaroid image transfer ) was from the
net, judys magazine and this list .

thank you
Farah Mahbub

Fine Art Photography