trees rule

From: shannon stoney (sstoney@pdq.net)
Date: 04/11/02-06:48:57 AM Z

Judy wrote:

>"Media," which surround us, are a much more relevant topic than, say,
>trees.

I guess it depends on where you live. In Tennessee, where I live
most of the time, when I can escape from Houston, there are more
trees than media. The tv doesn't come in too good, and I don't watch
it anyway. I don't read newspapers because then i have to recycle
them. I don't listen to NPR much because I would rather listen to
the people that live with me. So, trees are a more relevant topic to
me than media.

--shannon