Re: Back in the studio again

From: Lisa Reddig (lisa@julianrichards.com)
Date: 04/11/02-08:48:47 AM Z

Here's the viewpoint from a person who just a couple of weeks ago decided to
try alternative processes and hasn't even bought one book or chemical. I am
looking to take some kind of class so I can have an intense hands on
experience with all the different processes, have a teacher right there when
I have a question, get a broad overview of all the precautions, techniques,
history. I basically want to learn all the rules so I can be sure to break
all of them when I get better and start experimenting. I like to start out
with the facts of what works and then experiment later on after I have the
basics. And besides, it's fun to be in a class now that I am not in college
anymore. It helps me break out of my little bubble of me, me, me that has
shrunk around me since I stopped being in a classroom setting. It's just
important to remember that no teacher is the be all and end all of what can
be learned. They are just a tool I am using to get some knowledge.