Re: trees rule

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 04/11/02-04:41:01 AM Z

on 4/11/02 4:58 AM, Katharine Thayer at kthayer@pacifier.com wrote:

> I try to stay out of these discussions any more and haven't read most of
> this one, but the subject line on this post pulled me in.

Actually it happens to be quite true. I instigated and participated
actively in a long thread about the bias against landscape in art
photography back in 1999, but since then I've come to have little
interest in threads of the type (what is art and what's okay in
photography and the like) because there seems no point in it. Everyone's
got their point of view, and after a while you know everyone's point of
view, and it gets boring to see everyone trotting out their predictable
points of view again and again, so when one of those threads start up I
start deleting like crazy. But "trees rule" I couldn't resist that one.
kt