Re: trees rule

From: Gregory W. Blank (gblank@bellatlantic.net)
Date: 04/11/02-10:50:52 AM Z

By your interest I can't believe your first sentence,...however.

  Zen is in all things and places. Zen is the foundation of Art, Art is a
practical application of Zen. If one is less given to the goings and
commings of the world, of making a buisness of the world, then one can enjoy
what one does and perhaps find enlightenment, regardless of where one does
it.

I have found this to be truth for myself.