Epson 2000P printer & banding

From: Robert W. Schramm (schrammrus@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/11/02-08:14:53 PM Z

I have been using this printer since it came on the market. I have two machines, one at work and the other in my studio (newer machine) On the rare ocasion that I had difficulty it was banding and I went through the steps of a nozzel check and head alignment. That solved the problem. I read somewhere that this machine should be used at least every two weeks. Mine have never been idle for more than a week. The color balence is very sensitive to the type of paper so make sure all your settings are correct before printing. Do not assume that the settings will remain the same until you change them as they have a tendency to revert to the original settings between printing sessions, at least that is the case with the two systems I use.

Bob Schramm

Check out my web page at:

http://www.SchrammStudio.com
also look at: