Re: Epson 2450

From: Wayne D (wdewitt@snip.net)
Date: 04/13/02-03:20:22 AM Z

Silverfast for the 1680 allows focusing at two positions for scanning film,
don't know if the same option exists with the 2450. If you can scan against
the glass you can just mount flat to the glass using mounting fluid or gel
as many people are doing with the 1680. If you can't I would think that you
could get a multicoated piece of glass like they use for enlarger negative
holders to use as a spacer and mount to that.