Re: Epson 2450

From: Gregory W. Blank (gblank@bellatlantic.net)
Date: 04/13/02-07:08:49 AM Z

on 4/12/02 11:16 PM, Sandy King at sanking@clemson.edu wrote:
Thicker Base , the 120 curls as the light source warms up.
The Light Source opening is exactly 4-5/8 so maybe it will work for you
I didn't know the exact dimensions of the light source or for that matter
5x7 film.

Call Omega for more info to verify the light source dimensions for the
adapter. 800-777-6634 Talk to Bob in Customer service, or Charolette.