Re: CYANOS IN BARBADOS

From: nze christian (christian_nze@hotmail.com)
Date: 04/16/02-06:38:53 AM Z

Hello Bob

Cyanotype truly appreciate acid situation. So I think it is better to do the
clearing in first 3 bath of little acid bath and to finish with 3 neutral
or slightly basic and short bath.

Ph 7.33 should be good but make some try and you will see if there some
effect on the tone. My water is also a little above 7 and it don't hurt my
cianotype.

A simple test will be to dry one print after the last acid bath and the
other after the last neural or basic bath. you will see if the image loose
some. I done this test and the color of the two print was a little
different. there were both as defined in the highlight where the loss begin
but low density was the same.

Amicalement

Nzé Christian
mailto:christian_nze@hotmail.com
http://www.c-nze.com

Discutez en ligne avec vos amis, essayez MSN Messenger :
http://messenger.msn.fr