Re: 3,3 Thiodipropionic acid

From: Philippe Monnoyer (monnoyer@imec.be)
Date: 04/18/02-05:28:55 AM Z

Hello Don,

In fact, being a freelance photographer and photo chemistry researcher
as secondary job (I almost don't make money with it), I am a customer at
Sigma-Aldrich. You can order by phone and enjoy a next day delivery, at
least in Belgium.
Very often you may have small quantities.
For some products as Pd and Pt salts I do not recommend them, it is too
expensive. There I think Dick Sullivan holds the market. On the other
hand, you can buy Ammonium Ferric Oxalate by kilos for peanuts.
http://www.sigmaaldrich.com
reference here Riedel de Haen
Synonyms: Iron ammonium oxalate
             Molecular Formula: C6H12FeN3O12.3H2O
             Molecular Weight: 428.07
             CAS Number: 13268-42-3
             MDL Number: MFCD00013071
             Purity Grade: pure, ³ 98 %
             EC Number: 2209522
             Hazard Symbol: Harmful
             R&S: :R: 21/22 S: 2-24/25
             Compliance: RID/ADR UN 3288 6.1/65c • CH-Giftkl. 3

Cheers

Philippe

--
Philippe Monnoyer, Ph.D.