Ammonium Ferric Oxalate Was Re: 3,3 Thiodipropionic acid

From: Breukel, C (HKG) (cor@lumc.nl)
Date: 04/19/02-02:12:34 AM Z

Philippe Monnoyer wrote:
. On the other
> hand, you can buy Ammonium Ferric Oxalate by kilos for peanuts.
> http://www.sigmaaldrich.com
> reference here Riedel de Haen

..Phillipe,

The price is indeed amazing! 1 kg for euro 23.30 ! (98% pure), even
cheaper than Ammonium Ferric Citrate, 1 kg for euro 30.20. If I had
known this before, I would never have bothered making Feric Oxalate
myself... OTOH I am not sure if you can use AmFerricOxalate instead of
FeOX in all cases..

Best

Cor