Re: book by Jill Enfield

From: Tillman Crane (tillman@tillmancrane.com)
Date: 04/19/02-05:59:15 AM Z

>Being fairly new to alt process and this list. I am curious to know all of
>the books published by this group. There are not a lot of places where this
>much knowledge resides and is freely shared. So if you have published a book
>or books on anything remotely related to alt, photography, art, trees, etc.
>please post the info, for those of us who may not know about them. Maybe
>even we could compile it into a resource postable somewhere. Thanks, Thom

  Structure, by Tillman Crane,is a book of large format architectural
studies. Black and white, with essays by Stephen Perloff, Paul
Caponigro, Jack Perkin and tillman crane. It is available through Tim
Whelan Photo and Books, Photo Eye, The Unblinking Eye web site, and
directly from me at tillmancrane.com. If you have any questions
please feel free to contact me off line.
thanks.
tillman