Re: book by Jill Enfield

From: Thom Mitchell (tjmitch@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 04/17/02-09:00:38 AM Z

Being fairly new to alt process and this list. I am curious to know all of
the books published by this group. There are not a lot of places where this
much knowledge resides and is freely shared. So if you have published a book
or books on anything remotely related to alt, photography, art, trees, etc.
please post the info, for those of us who may not know about them. Maybe
even we could compile it into a resource postable somewhere. Thanks, Thom