Re: Reduced Platinum Print Sharpness

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 04/20/02-10:27:05 AM Z

What about the print frame? Poor contact will reduce sharpness. Also, the
plate burner is a much less diffuse light source, which will reduce the
problem of marginal contact. I find a vacuum frame to make a real difference
with highly diffuse flourescent light sources for Pt/Pd printing.---Carl

--
        web site with picture galleries
        and workshop information at:

http://home.earthlink.net/~cweese/