RE: environmental question

From: Keith Gerling (keithgerling@att.net)
Date: 04/24/02-02:30:30 PM Z

The process is anthotype, which I mentioned in my previous response. It is
slow (perhaps weeks!) and the result fades. But it is pretty. Also, I've
found it is a nice media to use to introduce children to alternative
photography. Collecting petals is fun, they get to check daily on the
progress of the printing, and then tell their friends about how they can
make photographs with flowers!

Christopher James gives instructions in his book, and there is information
on Dick Sullivan's (nice, newly-designed) website:
http://www.bostick-sullivan.com/anthotype.htm