Re: Any ifo on Silver-Digaplate imagesetter film?

From: ryberg (ryberg@mind.net)
Date: 04/24/02-12:31:17 PM Z

Gary got me started on a couple of websites about this film. Some of them
refer to the developer as activator and the fix as stabilizer. Some of the
similar films apparently use RA 4 chemicals. If anyone out there uses
either of these processes on a regular basis, I'd be glad to send, at my
expense, a foot or so of this to run through the process. First person to
get results I'd give a substantial rool to.
Charles