Re: environmental question

From: Sam Wang (stwang@CLEMSON.EDU)
Date: 04/24/02-02:57:13 PM Z

I believe there was an article in one of the photography magazines
around the turn of last century on printing on apples by wrapping a
negative around an unripe apple. I would propose an update of using a
digital negative wrapped around one's limbs while sunbathing. It's
cheap, totally environmentally sound. Not very archival, I'm afraid.

Sam