New Antiquarian Avant-Garde book

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 04/24/02-09:02:06 PM Z

     I was so impressed with this book that came in the mail today because I
KNEW a bunch of the artists inside!!!! Judy Seigel, Mark Dungan, Lucas
Werth, Galina Manikova, Jon Bailey, Sarah van Keuren. I know I've missed
others. But such nice work. It is beautifully printed, and I will have to
copy slide the photographs inside to show off your work in a slide show for
my experimental class. Thus your names will get spread around even more.
Love your guys' work. Lucas, your casein print is just beautiful and also
beautifully reproduced in the book. Judy, your gum print is fun! And
huge--how did you enlarge your neg? The APHS way? Or digital? Nice bright
chrome yellow sky.
Chris