I don't get

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 04/30/02-08:16:16 AM Z

Stephen (Birdee), Can't answer any of your questions, but in my personal archive I found 7 different posts that you received as responses from this list and that's just from what I have chosen to save which is less than 5% of the posts to this list. Either you didn't see them or........?

Birdie, I held your message in my inbox hoping that someone would respond - if someone did, I missed it. I keep a personal archive on the different processes I encounter - in looking to catorgorize this one, I found the following response from Judy Seigel, bless her. I happened to stumble onto this one because of the similar name - Chemigram vs. Chimigram. Anybody have any comments on a possible typo here?

In addition, Bob Schramm, Judy Seigel, and Juan Riera all made direct responses to your posts.

So, I don't get it. What are you expecting????????????

Nick