Re: tough enough, thanks-finally

From: Patricia Reed (preed@kumc.edu)
Date: 08/21/02-03:34:19 PM Z

cool!
and the cost of the 'film/material' on which to print the 'negatives'

>>> Kerik@Kerik.com 08/21/02 04:13PM >>>
I just spent a weekend in Dan Burkholder's digi-neg workshop. Right
now, today, the Epson 1280 is the choice for inkjet digital negs. Of
course that may change by next week or next month...

See http:\\www.Danburkholder.com for curves and info on making negs
with
the 1280. If you don't already have Dan's book and you want to make
digital negs BUY IT! (Dan, you can send me my commission check any
time...)

Kerik