Re: Art vrs. Porno etc.

From: Cactus Cowboy (cactus@tritel.net)
Date: 08/23/02-10:26:18 PM Z

Correct me if I'm wrong, but what Solomon-Godeau is saying is that there's
little difference between sophisticated art patrons admiring a 'tasteful
nude' in a museum and a sex-crazed teenager 'spanking the monkey' while
drooling over a copy of Hustler in his bedroom. There really is a thin line
between Art and Porno, isn't there?

Dave in Wyoming