Re: Art vrs. Porno etc.

From: Chunin Martinez (chunin@cimphoto.com)
Date: 08/24/02-01:55:53 AM Z

But she is right. There is no difference other that the place where the
image was displayed from your example. The teenager could have done that at
the museum but then that would have been indecent exposure. The use of
words like "sophisticated art patrons admiring a "tasteful nude"" are just
mere words to support a fabrication. There is no difference. People just
want to believe that there is in order to feel somehow special or superior
to others.

Chunin Martinez