RE: A creamy finish

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 08/27/02-12:11:01 AM Z

On Mon, 26 Aug 2002, Jonathan Bailey wrote:

> And does anyone know for sure what Jane Hinds Bidaut is using to coat her
> tintypes?? I know they are liquid silver emulsion - but I am lacking more
> any definite info than that....

I heard that it was Liquid Light (tho that was 2nd hand).... But someone
correct me if I've got it wrong -- the company is Rockland Colloid, the
web address is rockaloid -- or there used to be that distinction.

Generally speaking however,those I know using sg emulsion prefer Silver
Emulsion from England, via Luminos in the US.

Judy