Re: fake tintypes

From: epona (acolyta@napc.com)
Date: 08/27/02-01:10:23 PM Z

This may be a silly question, but I am assuming you place the plate dead
center, right? Then what do you do about the pin in the center designed to
hold the record in place?

thx,
Christine

--
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.
It is the source of all true art and science.  He to whom this