Dig neg, Epson pigment ink opacity

From: Larry Roohr (lrryr@attbi.com)
Date: 08/30/02-05:12:48 PM Z

For whomever is making inkjet negatives, I've stated earlier that I thought
I was getting more uv density out of my Epson C80 neg's than my densitometer
readings told me. I finally ran an inkjet stepwedge against a stoufers
stepwedge and shure enough the 1.25 densitometer measured inkjet stepwedge
is matching 13 steps or more on the stoufers, a density of about 1.95. Now
that I'm not blindly throwing gold in as a contrasting agent my prints are
looking better as well <g>.

Larry