Children heck try using a camera at an Airport

From: Mark Kronquist (mak@teleport.com)
Date: 08/31/02-01:56:04 AM Z

My plane was just delayed in Detroit

During my travels I found a mint Zeiss Ikon 521/16 Ikonta and was running a
couple rolls through it whilst we sat parked on the tarmac because of a
mechanical problem. The sun was setting the Tri-X was loaded and what should
happen but a fellow passenger in first class rang the steward because I was
photographing planes and the airport through a foreign looking camera.

(quick name a non-foreign camera besides Zone VI).

I am sure I was reported via radio as the First Officer emegred to see how I
was doing and take a look at my electronic gear that might interfere with
the crew.

I am a person of no color from Oregon of Swedish descent...

Ya gotta wonder....

Mark