Re: Scanning filtering

From: nze christian (christian_nze@hotmail.com)
Date: 12/03/02-10:12:25 AM Z

Sure Ken,

I can't compare a X00000$ scanning system with X00$. The filter are not of
the same quality. And what could be apply on one wiil not really work on the
other as the system is no good ebough.

A friend of mine use the Espon 2450 and make 8 pass to get a scan and The
result are really interestng and good compare to the 1 pass scan.

Amicalement

Nzé Christian
mailto:christian_nze@hotmail.com
http://www.c-nze.com

Next exhibition at Atelier Ph7 - Brussel
October -November 2002