gum crashes

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 12/04/02-01:31:14 PM Z

On Wed, 4 Dec 2002, Mateo wrote:
> It's sort of funny how these things work. I was just thinking that I could
> probably copy your whole message, replace all the computer terms with the
> words Gum Print, post it and you could tell me how I raised some sort of
> evil gum print spirit and that it's really not that difficult. Maybe you can
> start a Gum Pint support number and I can call you for a $25 "incident".

Actually, I've been doing that for free -- have even gotten calls from
OTHER people's students in a local establishment (which shall be nameless)
and yes, figured it out, tho to say that is both bragging I suppose and
tempting fate.

Meanwhile, don't keep us in suspense -- describe your gum method and
problem -- about time we got away from Pyrocat HDT stain, I mean really --

Did you just begin? Are you using water soluble paint? I mean acrylic
won't develop, it's non-soluble when dry. Do you size the paper? You
don't heat dry, do you? Hope you're not insulted by such suggestions
-- every one of them is REAL and present and happening around the country
even as I write, also suggested by some expert or other.

Or maybe you have a kit? If so, maybe put my Norton Utlilies and your gum
kit in a missile and send to Iraq...??

curious...

Judy