Re: crashes

From: Mateo (mateo@mateoleyba.com)
Date: 12/04/02-10:52:10 AM Z

on 12/4/02 1:43 AM, Judy Seigel at jseigel@panix.com wrote:

Wow, you have really raised some sort of evil computer spirit. It really
shouldn't be that difficult to get that stuff working, but I'm sure you
already know this. It's also easy for me to say since that's my day job.

It's sort of funny how these things work. I was just thinking that I could
probably copy your whole message, replace all the computer terms with the
words Gum Print, post it and you could tell me how I raised some sort of
evil gum print spirit and that it's really not that difficult. Maybe you can
start a Gum Pint support number and I can call you for a $25 "incident".

mateo