Alternative Photography Processes -Defination

From: Farah Mahbub (fmahbub@cyber.net.pk)
Date: 12/04/02-10:15:02 PM Z

Salaam everyone,

Greeting from this part of the world ....

My new updated website will be going on line soon (InshAllah) ... and I need
a little help in putting some info together for it with your kind help. My
plan is to have a section on my site for students who will hopefully in the
near future learn some Alternative Photography Processes (a first in my part
of the world) I will be using your definitions and various answers with your
name to put on line .

1- Define the term Alternative photography processes ?

2- What is your favorite technique and formula ?

3- What does fine art photography mean to you ?

4- How would you categorize photography as digital art ... manipulations and
montages ?

5- Your favorite photography website and link is .......

Thank you in advance for any help ... suggestions... ideas you can give me
in this regard

Kind Regards
Farah Mahbub
Senior faculty
Department of Communication Design
Indus Valley School of Art and Architecture
http://www.indusvalley.edu.pk/
http://www.farahmahbub.com
Indus # (9221) 5861039-40/ 5838018-19
Fax # (9221) 5861048