Re: Sorry about that!!!!!

From: Peter Marshall (petermarshall@cix.co.uk)
Date: 12/05/02-03:48:24 AM Z

> --Boundary_(ID_mGUrm58xAaF8/uBR06S4OQ)
>
> Appoligies to all - I was under the impression that this list dealt
> with information concerning all areas of "Alternative" process.
>
> Being new to the list, I was looking for a source information that
> would help me create negatives for making Albumen, Chrysotype,
> Cyanotype, Kallitypes, Platinum, Salted Paper, and Van Dyke prints; as
> well as Silver Gelatin.
>
> I did not intend to offend anyone by asking a question concerning
> Pyrocat-HD.
>

> Scott Wainer
> smwbmp@starpower.net

Scott,

Your question was entirely appropriate for this group. Don't be deterred
by any responses here that might seem to suggest otherwise.

Peter Marshall
Photography Guide at About http://photography.about.com/
email: photography.guide@about.com
My London Diary http://buildingsoflondon.co.uk/diary/