Sorry about that!!!!!

From: Scott Wainer (smwbmp@starpower.net)
Date: 12/04/02-05:49:27 PM Z

Appoligies to all - I was under the impression that this list dealt with information concerning all areas of "Alternative" process.

Being new to the list, I was looking for a source information that would help me create negatives for making Albumen, Chrysotype, Cyanotype, Kallitypes, Platinum, Salted Paper, and Van Dyke prints; as well as Silver Gelatin.

I did not intend to offend anyone by asking a question concerning Pyrocat-HD.

Scott Wainer
smwbmp@starpower.net