Re: Camera and Darkroom Magazine

From: Greg Schmitz (gws1@columbia.edu)
Date: 12/13/02-03:33:36 PM Z

FYI

CAMERA & DARKROOM 17:09 (Sept 1995)

This is the last issue of C&D on page 21:

Camera & Darkroom
Bidding you a fond farewell

The editors and staff of CAMERA & DARKROOM wish to bid you farewell.
It is with mcuh sadness that we announce the September 1995 issue will
be our last. It has been our distinct pleasure to produce this
magazine for the last 17 years, and we want to thank you, our readers,
for your support. We have spoken to many of you, some who have been
with us since the first issue, and we will most assuredly miss all of
you.