Favorite Books on Alt- Processes ?

From: Farah Mahbub (fmahbub@cyber.net.pk)
Date: 12/14/02-05:22:33 AM Z

Dear Folks of List Seasons Greeting & Salaam,

The school were I teach photography needs some updating with new material added to its little library. I can recommend about three or four books of my choice. So this time round instead of getting the usual tech stuff on studio photography .... thought I would ask my friends on the list what they consider their " 3 top most helpful information stuffed books on Alt- Processes ever" to add to the school's collection. Thank you

Farah Mahbub

Senior faculty
Department of Communication Design
Indus Valley School of Art and Architecture
ST-33, Block-2, Clifton, Karachi - Pakistan
http://www.indusvalley.edu.pk/
http://www.farahmahbub.com
Indus # (9221) 5861039-40/ 5838018-19
Fax # (9221) 5861048