Paper Coating

From: Richard March (richard@atxstudio.com)
Date: 12/17/02-12:11:37 PM Z

Our company makes pigment prints based on the carbon printing process. Our
prints are lamenated onto a polyester substrate or are transferred a second
time onto specially coated watercolor paper. Our supply of this paper (which
is no longer commercially available) is running low and we are looking for
an someone who can do this custom coating for us. Any suggestions? Any
information will be greatly appreciated.

--
Richard March
Ataraxia Studio